Vail Daily obituary: William Beck, 1956-2014
July 17, 2015
Bill Beck, of Lochbuie, went home to his heavenly Father on Nov. 15, 2014, after having suffered an intense bout of cancer.
Bill, also fondly known by close friends and family as Rudy, was a Colorado native born in Leadville, and grew up in the quaint mining town of Red Cliff. He loved the mountains, enjoyed his gift of drawing, especially the indigenous wildlife, and was passionate about his lifelong career as a machinist.
Bill is survived by his wife Claudia Anne, son John Michael, mother Angela Beck, seven siblings and their immense families.
A celebration of Bill's life will be held during the upcoming annual Beck Christmas in July event near Red Cliff. Please contact Bill's family for details.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Pitkin County Courthouse ICE arrest likely a first