Vail Daily obituary: William ‘Bill’ H. Calvin, 1949-2013
June 19, 2013
Bill Calvin passed away Sunday, June 9.
He is survived by his children Candace, Kegan, Kai and grandchildren Nicholas and Hala, as well as family in Wisconsin. Bill was preceded in death by Edith and Harold Calvin, of Beloit, Wis.
Bill lived in the valley for 30 years, working at Manor Vail Lodge and St. James Place in Beaver Creek. He made friends with anyone he met and had a contagious sense of humor. He loved the outdoors and shared his love for fishing and hunting with his children and close friends.
His life will be celebrated this Saturday at noon, at the Vail Marriott in Lionshead, Mountain View room, second floor.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Vail Valley businesses need lots of seasonal help: there are 1,600 job openings