Vail Daily obituary: William ‘Bill’ H. Calvin, 1949-2013
June 19, 2013
Bill Calvin passed away Sunday, June 9.
He is survived by his children Candace, Kegan, Kai and grandchildren Nicholas and Hala, as well as family in Wisconsin. Bill was preceded in death by Edith and Harold Calvin, of Beloit, Wis.
Bill lived in the valley for 30 years, working at Manor Vail Lodge and St. James Place in Beaver Creek. He made friends with anyone he met and had a contagious sense of humor. He loved the outdoors and shared his love for fishing and hunting with his children and close friends.
His life will be celebrated this Saturday at noon, at the Vail Marriott in Lionshead, Mountain View room, second floor.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed