On the Hill: 26 resorts, 4 countries, 29 days – Meet a pair of Epic Racers
December 28, 2013
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding with a couple of riders who completed Vail Resorts’ Epic Race challenge – 26 resorts in 29 days.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0″ new snow overnight, 18″ in last week
Weather: Warm with a layer of high cloud cover
Recommended Stories For You
Liftline status: Crowded today
Run of the day: The groomers are great today, for a challenge try Bllue Ox near Chair 10.
Breakdown: It’s a busy Saturday at Vail, but with plenty of terrain open and 1.5 feet of new snow in the last week, there’s something for everyone out there today.
Snowcast: There’s a 50 percent chance of snow for tonight overnight, and a 20 percent chance it will continue into the day tomorrow, reports the National Weather Service.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort