On the Hill: 3 feet in a week at the Beav’
February 1, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart has a little trouble in the powder while delivering his daily snow conditions report from the trees in Thresher Glade at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 7″ in last 24 hours, 5″ overnight, 30″ in last 48 hours, 37″ in last seven days
Weather: Cloudy with light snow
Liftline status: Busy in places
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Conditions are phenomenal at the Beav’ right now with all of the recent snow. It’s another powder day at sets up another glorious week.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts mostly cloudy skies with light snow Saturday. Sunday looks sunny, with a chance of snow Monday and Tuesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail