On the Hill: 34 inches in a week at Vail
February 5, 2016
VIDEO: Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent John LaConte is joined by @mr_supra for a few fun and powdery runs down Sourdough on Vail Mountain, which has reported 34 inches of new snow in the last week.
Vail Daily reporter John LaConte is riding a snowboard from Weston Backcountry in today’s episode of On the Hill.
LaConte uses a GoScope pole mount, get 20% off yours at Go-Scope.com by using promo code: vaildaily20
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape