On the Hill: 5 inches new snow at Beaver Creek
February 20, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Spider in Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 5″ overnight, 5″ in last 48 hours and 7″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly cloudy, windy and cold
Liftline status: Getting busy
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: With high winds and low temperatures, conditions are rough at the Beav’ Thursday, but the 5 fresh inches of snow overnight feels great underneath your feet.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow through Saturday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack