On the Hill: 5 inches new snow at Beaver Creek
February 20, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Spider in Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 5″ overnight, 5″ in last 48 hours and 7″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly cloudy, windy and cold
Liftline status: Getting busy
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: With high winds and low temperatures, conditions are rough at the Beav’ Thursday, but the 5 fresh inches of snow overnight feels great underneath your feet.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow through Saturday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife