On the Hill: 67" base at the Beav’
February 2, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report from the trees near Strawberry Park at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**IF VIDEO DOES NOT PLAY, TRY REFRESHING THE PAGE**
Beaver Creek official report: 2″ in last 24 hours, 9″ in last 48 hours, 39″ in last seven days
Weather: CSunny, mild temperatures
Recommended Stories For You
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: Conditions are great at the Beav’ right now with all of the recent snow. There’s great snow all over the mountain. It’s Feb. 2 and the mountain boasts a 67-inch mid-mountain base.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow Sunday night, Monday and Tuesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail