On the Hill: 67" base at the Beav’
February 2, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report from the trees near Strawberry Park at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
**IF VIDEO DOES NOT PLAY, TRY REFRESHING THE PAGE**
Beaver Creek official report: 2″ in last 24 hours, 9″ in last 48 hours, 39″ in last seven days
Weather: CSunny, mild temperatures
Recommended Stories For You
Liftline status: Not too bad
Breakdown: Conditions are great at the Beav’ right now with all of the recent snow. There’s great snow all over the mountain. It’s Feb. 2 and the mountain boasts a 67-inch mid-mountain base.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow Sunday night, Monday and Tuesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019