On the Hill: Another 4" at Beaver Creek
February 10, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down trees near Harrier at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 4″ overnight, 5″ in last 24 hours, 7″ in last 48 hours and 17″ in last week.
Weather: The snow is falling and there is low visibility in spots.
Liftline status: Not too bad
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: It’s a great powder day at the Beav’ with 4 fresh inches of this wet, moist snow. The temperatures are near 32, so the snow is wet and tough to move on. Anything steep is good for today.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts 1-3 inches Monday, with snow in the forecast every day this week except Tuesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season