On the Hill: Another 4" at Beaver Creek
February 10, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down trees near Harrier at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 4″ overnight, 5″ in last 24 hours, 7″ in last 48 hours and 17″ in last week.
Weather: The snow is falling and there is low visibility in spots.
Liftline status: Not too bad
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: It’s a great powder day at the Beav’ with 4 fresh inches of this wet, moist snow. The temperatures are near 32, so the snow is wet and tough to move on. Anything steep is good for today.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts 1-3 inches Monday, with snow in the forecast every day this week except Tuesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Warning issued for Edwards residents after 8-10 mountain lions seen roaming neighborhoods
- Skier rushed from Beaver Creek, pronounced dead at 85
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Vail and Beaver Creek
- Vail Resorts shakeup: Beth Howard to replace Doug Lovell as Vail Mountain COO