On the Hill: Another 4" at Beaver Creek
February 10, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down trees near Harrier at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 4″ overnight, 5″ in last 24 hours, 7″ in last 48 hours and 17″ in last week.
Weather: The snow is falling and there is low visibility in spots.
Liftline status: Not too bad
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: It’s a great powder day at the Beav’ with 4 fresh inches of this wet, moist snow. The temperatures are near 32, so the snow is wet and tough to move on. Anything steep is good for today.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts 1-3 inches Monday, with snow in the forecast every day this week except Tuesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed