On the Hill: Another day, another few inches at the Beav’
February 6, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Shooting Star and Paintbrush at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 1″ overnight, 4″ in last 48 hours and 38″ in last week
Weather: Cold and mostly cloudy with periodic snowfall
Liftline status: Not too bad
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Conditions are great at the Beav’ with a few inches every day the past few days and more to come.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts snow through Monday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints