On the Hill: Back bowls open at Vail
November 27, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte takes a run through the newly opened Sun Down Bowl on its first day of opening for the 2014-15 ski and snowboarding season in Vail.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
VAIL OFFICIAL REPORT: 0″ new snow in last 24 hours as of 5 a.m.
CONDITIONS: Mostly sunny
Recommended Stories For You
SNOWCAST: There’s a storm likely for the middle of next week, reports Meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Jury rules for Vail Resorts in skier death case. Upper Prima Cornice was closed where Taft Conlin died in an in-bounds avalanche
- Vail Valley churches, law enforcement plan for protests by Westboro Baptist Church
- Legal aspects of Taft Conlin case more about behavior after Colorado Supreme Court’s decision kept out most avalanche evidence
- Vail Resorts’ expert witness says ski company closed Prima properly, as Taft Conlin skier death case heads into final days
- Victim ID’d after arrest made in suspected West Glenwood Springs murder of homeless man