On the Hill: Back bowls open at Vail
November 27, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte takes a run through the newly opened Sun Down Bowl on its first day of opening for the 2014-15 ski and snowboarding season in Vail.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
VAIL OFFICIAL REPORT: 0″ new snow in last 24 hours as of 5 a.m.
CONDITIONS: Mostly sunny
Recommended Stories For You
SNOWCAST: There’s a storm likely for the middle of next week, reports Meteorologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard