On the Hill: Beautiful day to cruise around Vail Mountain
December 27, 2013
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding from the top of Wildwood to the bottom of Gondola One at Vail.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0″ new snow overnight, 26″ in last week
Weather: Sunny and a little warmer than it’s been the last few days
Recommended Stories For You
Liftline status: Fairly crowded again today
Run of the day: If temps reach the high 30s, as forecasted, today may be the last day for soft and fluffy snow on the south-facing slopes in the back bowls.
Breakdown: It’s another sunny morning at Vail. With more than 2 feet of new snow in the last week, conditions are fantastic.
Snowcast: It should be sunny the rest of the week, reports the National Weather Service.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- City of Aspen slams on brakes with Lyft contract
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest