On the Hill: Beaver Creek Christmas fun
December 25, 2013
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Centennial (Chair No. 6) at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 4″ new snow, 20″ in last week
Weather: Sunny and cold
Liftline status: The holiday crowd has arrived. Lines aren’t too bad on the mountain, but there are definitely more people at Beaver Creek this week.
Recommended Stories For You
Run of the day: There’s some powder from yesterday to be found. Centennial was partially closed due to snowmaking, but it’s a nice combination of snow and groomed runs.
Breakdown: With 20 inches in the last week, there is a solid base at Beaver Creek for the Christmas holiday.
Snowcast: The National Weather service forecasts sunny skies through the weekend with temperatures in the 30s.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job