On the Hill: Beaver Creek cruising
November 30, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart checks out the conditions in the trees off of Gold Dust. Beaver Creek is still working with the five lifts it started the season with (Centennial, Cinch, Rose Bowl, Strawberry and Bachelor Gulch).
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
BEAVER CREEK OFFICIAL REPORT: 0″ new snow in last 24 hours as of 5 a.m.; 14″ in the last week
SNOWCAST: There’s a 20 percent chance of snow for tonight, reports the National Weather Service.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Suspects in Lake Christine Fire arrested at residence in Basalt
- Eagle County wildfires could have knocked out electricity to thousands
- Eagle County, local towns are being asked to help fund Forest Service operations
- Modular homes are being used for a growing number of Vail Valley projects
- Natural Grocers, Marshalls move in to Glenwood Meadows shopping center