On the Hill: Beaver Creek cruising
November 30, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart checks out the conditions in the trees off of Gold Dust. Beaver Creek is still working with the five lifts it started the season with (Centennial, Cinch, Rose Bowl, Strawberry and Bachelor Gulch).
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
BEAVER CREEK OFFICIAL REPORT: 0″ new snow in last 24 hours as of 5 a.m.; 14″ in the last week
SNOWCAST: There’s a 20 percent chance of snow for tonight, reports the National Weather Service.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Forest Service authorizes Golden Peak plan, Vail Mountain’s first expansion since Blue Sky Basin
- Former Denver Broncos quarterback Chad Kelly formally charged with felony trespassing
- Jonny Moseley, a ski bum touting a ski rum
- Vail’s events funding group praised; 13 new events to be funded in 2019