On the Hill: Black Lakes stocked with trout
July 14, 2015
VIDEO: Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent John LaConte reports from Black Lakes atop Vail Pass, where the Eagle River Water and Sanitation District has added over 1,000 rainbow trout to the lakes for anglers to catch this summer.
Vail Daily reporter John LaConte uses a GoScope pole mount, and wears socks and gloves from Colorado company Kind Design. Get 20% off your orders at Go-Scope.com and/or kinddesign.co by using the following promo code: vaildaily20
Trending In: On The Hill
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019