On the Hill: Classic Vail conditions on Sunday
February 24, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding near Two Elk on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow overnight, 3 inches in last week
Weather: Very sunny and warm
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Huge base, sunny skies, fresh snow (despite none reported), it's classic Vail conditions. Sunday was an amazing day for skiing in Vail.
Snowcast: From Monday night through Tuesday night, weather models are forecasting anywhere between an inch and 10 inches for areas along and north of I-70, reports Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon