On the Hill: Cloudy at the Beav’
February 25, 2014
VIDEO:Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Yarrow at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 1 inch in last 48 hours and 6″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly cloudy and warm
Liftline status: Not too bad
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: The cloudy skies aren’t impacting visibility too much, and despite no recent snowfall, the mountain still boasts a 60-inch mid-mountain base.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow the rest of the week, with Thursday night expected to bring decent accumulation.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced