On the Hill: Cloudy at the Beav’
February 25, 2014
VIDEO:Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Yarrow at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 1 inch in last 48 hours and 6″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly cloudy and warm
Liftline status: Not too bad
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: The cloudy skies aren’t impacting visibility too much, and despite no recent snowfall, the mountain still boasts a 60-inch mid-mountain base.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow the rest of the week, with Thursday night expected to bring decent accumulation.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days