On the Hill: Conditions improving at Vail
February 9, 2015
VIDEO: On a busy Saturday, Vail Daily on-snow correspondent John LaConte reports from several areas of Vail Mountain which are seeing the first accumulations of snowfall in more than a week.
Vail Daily reporter John LaConte uses a GoScope pole mount, and wears socks and gloves from Colorado company Kind Design. Get 20% off your orders at Go-Scope.com and/or kinddesign.co by using the following promo code: vaildaily20
VAIL OFFICIAL REPORT: 0 inches of new snow in the last week
CONDITIONS: Snowy, not very cold
SNOWCAST: There’s a chance of snow in the forecast every day through Wednesday, reports the National Weather Service.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Forest Service authorizes Golden Peak plan, Vail Mountain’s first expansion since Blue Sky Basin
- Former Denver Broncos quarterback Chad Kelly formally charged with felony trespassing
- Jonny Moseley, a ski bum touting a ski rum
- Vail’s events funding group praised; 13 new events to be funded in 2019