On the Hill: Cruise through aspen trees with snow clouds overhead at Beaver Creek
January 3, 2015
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart reports from some aspen trees off Strawberry Park.
BEAVER CREEK OFFICIAL REPORT: 1″ overnight, 12″ in past week.
SNOWCAST: There’s a chance of 2-4 today (Saturday) and a chance of a little more Sunday, according to the National Weather Service.
REPORT: There’s a nice dusting out there from the light snow overnight, and it’s a little warmer today than it has been in the past few days (13 degrees to start this morning). There’s fun aspen trees with great snow still in them across the mountain, and there’s plenty of other terrain open.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Mikaela Shiffrin dominates World Cup giant slalom in Italy for 10th win of season
- Obituary: Harald Ernst Fricker, Jan. 13, 1960 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Chris Anthony: The underwater search for a missing piece of 10th Mountain history
- Colorado women dominated Sports Illustrated list of fittest athletes in the world