On the Hill: Cruise through Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek
February 22, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding in Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight and 6″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly cloudy, windy and cold
Liftline status: Getting busy
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: The conditions on the ground are pretty nice still after the storm Thursday, but the wind is tough and has blown debris into some of the runs.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 50 percent chance of snow Saturday, with sunshine Sunday through Wednesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife