On the Hill: Cruise through Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek
February 22, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding in Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight and 6″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly cloudy, windy and cold
Liftline status: Getting busy
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: The conditions on the ground are pretty nice still after the storm Thursday, but the wind is tough and has blown debris into some of the runs.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 50 percent chance of snow Saturday, with sunshine Sunday through Wednesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon