On the Hill: Fantastic snow at Beaver Creek
December 6, 2013
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte takes a run at Beaver Creek resort
Vail official report: 0″ new snow overnight, 10″ in last week
Weather: Very cold
Liftline status: Nothing at Chair 6 in Beaver Creek
Recommended Stories For You
Run of the day: Anything at Beaver Creek
Breakdown: With the World Cup underway at Beaver Creek, the atmosphere on the slopes and in the town is electric. The snow itself is fantastic, as the cold temps have kept the recent blast of powder we received light and fluffy.
Snowcast: NOAA is calling for 40 percent chance of snow for Saturday night
Trending In: On The Hill
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019