On the Hill: Fresh snow at Vail
February 14, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding through Porcupine Alley at Vail.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 2 inches new snow as of 5 a.m.
Weather: Snowing, cold and cloudy
Recommended Stories For You
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It’s snowing at Vail again – cold, hard pellets but they’re making a nice layer to ski on upon the groomers and filling in the tracks in the powder stashes.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says the snow may continue through Sunday
Trending In: On The Hill
- Aspen-area men die in backcountry avalanche near Crested Butte on Saturday
- Vail’s Mikaela Shiffrin four-peats in worlds slalom
- 4 Colorado State Patrol troopers hit in 4 days
- Lost skier at Steamboat Resort finds cellphone in lift shack to call for help
- Vail Resorts partnership with Arapahoe Basin will end after 2018-19 season