On the Hill: Fresh snow at Vail
February 14, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding through Porcupine Alley at Vail.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 2 inches new snow as of 5 a.m.
Weather: Snowing, cold and cloudy
Recommended Stories For You
Liftline status: Nothing
Breakdown: It’s snowing at Vail again – cold, hard pellets but they’re making a nice layer to ski on upon the groomers and filling in the tracks in the powder stashes.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says the snow may continue through Sunday
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort