On the Hill: Fun day at Vail
February 11, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down the Chair 5 line at Vail.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 1 inch new snow and 23 inches in last week as of 5 a.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Liftline status: Nothing
Run of the day: Jade Glade was groomed
Breakdown: The warmer temps we received yesterday didn’t ruin all the powder stashes, just left a velvety coating over some of the untouched. But for a real treat, get out and enjoy one of the buttery groomers. They’re soft and delicious.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says there’s a chance of snow every day for the next few days.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- City of Aspen slams on brakes with Lyft contract
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest