On the Hill: Fun day at Vail
February 11, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down the Chair 5 line at Vail.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 1 inch new snow and 23 inches in last week as of 5 a.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Liftline status: Nothing
Run of the day: Jade Glade was groomed
Breakdown: The warmer temps we received yesterday didn’t ruin all the powder stashes, just left a velvety coating over some of the untouched. But for a real treat, get out and enjoy one of the buttery groomers. They’re soft and delicious.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says there’s a chance of snow every day for the next few days.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Vail Ski & Snowboard Academy, Eagle Valley High School go 1-2 at state mountain biking championships
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video