On the Hill: Fun freshies at Beaver Creek
February 3, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Stickline at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ in last 24 hours, 2″ in last 48 hours, 39″ in last seven days
Weather: Sunny/partly cloudy, with periodic snowfall.
Liftline status: Not too bad
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Conditions are great at the Beav’ right now with all of the recent snow. There’s great snow all over the mountain. It’s Feb. 3 and the mountain boasts a 63-inch mid-mountain base.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow Monday and Monday night, with 1-3 inches of accumulation. There is an 80 percent chance of snow for Tuesday, too.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Warning issued for Edwards residents after 8-10 mountain lions seen roaming neighborhoods
- Skier rushed from Beaver Creek, pronounced dead at 85
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Vail and Beaver Creek
- WATCH: Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode