On the Hill: Gaper Day on Vail Mountain
April 2, 2015
VIDEO: Vail Daily on-snow correspondent John LaConte reports from April Fool’s Day on Vail Mountain, an unnofficial holiday every year where skiers and snowboards dress funny and enjoy spring conditions.
VAIL OFFICIAL REPORT: 2″ new snow in the last week
CONDITIONS: Mostly cloudy
SNOWCAST: Colorado meteorologist Joel Gratz says is calling for 2-4 or 3-6 inches Thursday night.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed