On the Hill: Great conditions at the Beav’
February 14, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding underneath Bachelor Gulch Express at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 1″ overnight, 1″ in last 24 hours, 2″ in last 48 hours and 14″ in last week
Weather: Mostly cloudy and a little windy
Liftline status: Getting busy
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Conditions are great today at the Beav’. Despite no sun and mostly clouds, visibility is great. There’s fresh powder in the trees while the groomers have another nice new layer of snow.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts chance of snow through Sunday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days