On the Hill: Great snow at Beaver Creek
February 8, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding in Upper Stone Creek Chutes at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight, 1″ in last 48 hours and 15″ in last week
Weather: Cold and mostly cloudy with periodic snowfall
Liftline status: Not too bad
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Despite 0 inches reported, there’s some great powder around the Beav’. The groomers have a nice little fresh layer of powder, and the Upper Stone Creek Chutes have staches everywhere.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts snow through Monday, with 3-7 inches forecasted for Saturday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail