On the Hill: Hike to a backcountry hut
July 24, 2015
VIDEO: In a throwback episode to 2013, Vail Daily On the Hill reporter John LaConte delivers his video activities report while hiking to the Fowler-Hilliard hut in the White River National Forest. Learn more by visiting huts.org.
Vail Daily reporter John LaConte uses a GoScope pole mount, and wears socks and gloves from Colorado company Kind Design. Get 20% off your orders at Go-Scope.com and/or kinddesign.co by using the following promo code: vaildaily20
Trending In: On The Hill
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019