On the Hill: Hitting Harrier at the Beav’
February 5, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Harrier at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 2″ overnight, 3″ in last 24 hours, 5″ in last 48 hours and 42″ in last week
Weather: Cold and mostly cloudy with periodic snowfall
Liftline status: Not too bad
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Conditions are great at the Beav’ with a few inches every day the past few days and more to come.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts snow through Friday
Trending In: On The Hill
- Bomb threat emails, allegedly from Russian spammers, cause scares nationwide
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)