On the Hill: Honoring Elway at Vail
February 2, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down Born Free on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 2 inches new snow and 34 inches in week as of 5 a.m.
Weather: Very sunny
Recommended Stories For You
Liftline status: The morning crowds were large but they’re clearing out as we approach kickoff
Run of the day: Born Free
Breakdown: Just about anywhere you go at Vail today, you’re going to find great snow
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow Sunday night, Monday and Tuesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move