On the Hill: More fresh snow at the Beav’
February 4, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding near Bachelor Gulch at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 2″ overnight, 2″ in last 48 hours, 39″ in last seven days
Weather: Mostly cloudy with periodic snowfall
Liftline status: Not too bad
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Conditions are great at the Beav’ right now with all of the recent snow. There’s great snow all over the mountain. It’s Feb. 4 and the mountain boasts a 65-inch mid-mountain base.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow every day this week.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019