On the Hill: More new snow, plenty of fun runs open at Vail
December 9, 2013
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding through 2 inches of fresh snow on Caddy’s Cafe at Vail.
Vail official report: 2″ new snow, 18″ in last week
Weather: Very cold again, but the sun’s starting to come out
Liftline status: No lines anywhere
Recommended Stories For You
Run of the day: Upper Cady’s Cafe
Breakdown: With another couple inches of fresh snow, the conditions on Vail Mountain are great today. All front side lifts are turning and there’s no crowds whatsoever.
Snowcast: “The next 10 days will be dry, with the only exception being a chance for snow showers with minimal accumulation on Tuesday night along and north of I-70,” reports Meterologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Are you enjoying On the Hill? Have any suggestions? Send an email to email@example.com
Trending In: On The Hill
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail