On the Hill: More new snow, plenty of fun runs open at Vail
December 9, 2013
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding through 2 inches of fresh snow on Caddy’s Cafe at Vail.
Vail official report: 2″ new snow, 18″ in last week
Weather: Very cold again, but the sun’s starting to come out
Liftline status: No lines anywhere
Recommended Stories For You
Run of the day: Upper Cady’s Cafe
Breakdown: With another couple inches of fresh snow, the conditions on Vail Mountain are great today. All front side lifts are turning and there’s no crowds whatsoever.
Snowcast: “The next 10 days will be dry, with the only exception being a chance for snow showers with minimal accumulation on Tuesday night along and north of I-70,” reports Meterologist Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Are you enjoying On the Hill? Have any suggestions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: On The Hill
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- City of Aspen slams on brakes with Lyft contract