On the Hill: No crowds at Beaver Creek
December 19, 2013
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Larkspur at Beaver Creek Resort.
Ross Leonhart uses an iON AirPro3 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ new snow, 0″ in last week
Weather: A few clouds
Liftline status: Nothing in the morning
Recommended Stories For You
Run of the day: Larkspur was groomed and is partially in the sun
Breakdown: With no lines and 24 of 25 lifts running, it’s a good day to get around at Beaver Creek.
Snowcast: The National Weather service is reporting there’s a chance 20-40 percent chance of snow for tonight, extending until Saturday
Trending In: On The Hill
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- City of Aspen slams on brakes with Lyft contract
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest