On the Hill: Powder and a USASA slopestyle comp at Vail
March 1, 2015
VIDEO: Vail Daily on-snow correspondent John LaConte reports the USASA Slopestyle competition at Golden Peak after taking a powdery route to get there from Roger’s Run.
VAIL OFFICIAL REPORT: 18″ in the last 72 hours as of 4:16 a.m.
CONDITIONS: Mostly cloudy
SNOWCAST: It should continue to snow the next few days, reports the National Weather Service.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Biggest piece of Vail Valley real estate business is now a higher price range
- Vail Valley-based Hackernoon using equity crowdfunding to fuel new growth
- Eagle County struggles with record number of suicide deaths in 2018
- Vail’s Lindsey Vonn hurts knee; to miss Lake Louise
- Vail Valley immigration attorneys regularly deal with visa expiration cases