On the Hill: Powder at the Beav’
February 28, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Grubstake at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 4 inches overnight, 4 inches in last 48 hours and 6 inches the in last week.
Weather: Mostly sunny and warm
Liftline status: Not too bad
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: It’s a powder day at the Beav’ with 4 inches of new snow overnight and snow still falling Friday. Liftlines are getting busy, but there’s plenty of powder abound.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow through Sunday night, with an 80 percent chance Friday night and accumulation of 1-3 inches over night.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days