On the Hill: Powder at the Beav’
February 28, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Grubstake at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 4 inches overnight, 4 inches in last 48 hours and 6 inches the in last week.
Weather: Mostly sunny and warm
Liftline status: Not too bad
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: It’s a powder day at the Beav’ with 4 inches of new snow overnight and snow still falling Friday. Liftlines are getting busy, but there’s plenty of powder abound.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow through Sunday night, with an 80 percent chance Friday night and accumulation of 1-3 inches over night.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move