On the Hill: Snow still fresh and deep on Vail Mountain
February 3, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding through Cheetah Gully on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow and 34 inches in week as of 5 a.m.
Vail Daily field report: It snowed a little this morning, leaving an inch or two so of fresh on the slopes
Recommended Stories For You
Weather: Partly cloudy
Liftline status: Not bad at all
Run of the day: Cheetah Gully
Breakdown: Just about anywhere you go at Vail today, you’re going to find great snow. The groomers are soft and nice, and the trees and less traveled areas have several feet available for shredding.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says it should snow every day except Wednesday this week, starting tonight
Trending In: On The Hill
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019