On the Hill: Snowfall starting on top of Vail Mountain
December 3, 2013
VIDEO: Reporter John LaConte takes a cruise down Lodgepole and Columbine on Vail Mountain
Vail official report: 0″ new snow overnight, 0″ in last week
Weather: Very cloudy today and cold, with temps in the teens and below
Liftline status: Eagle Bahn Gondola and Chair 8 weren’t crowded at all this morning
Recommended Stories For You
Run of the day: Berries was groomed
Breakdown: Vail Daily ‘On the Hill’ host John LaConte is excited about the high winds and heavy clouds he found at the top of Chair 2 this morning, as it likely means snow will follow. Join him for a cruise down Lodgepole and Columbine.
Snowcast: A big snow system will hit, or is in the process of hitting Vail right now, Colorado meterologists are reporting.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest