On the Hill: Snowfall starting on top of Vail Mountain
December 3, 2013
VIDEO: Reporter John LaConte takes a cruise down Lodgepole and Columbine on Vail Mountain
Vail official report: 0″ new snow overnight, 0″ in last week
Weather: Very cloudy today and cold, with temps in the teens and below
Liftline status: Eagle Bahn Gondola and Chair 8 weren’t crowded at all this morning
Recommended Stories For You
Run of the day: Berries was groomed
Breakdown: Vail Daily ‘On the Hill’ host John LaConte is excited about the high winds and heavy clouds he found at the top of Chair 2 this morning, as it likely means snow will follow. Join him for a cruise down Lodgepole and Columbine.
Snowcast: A big snow system will hit, or is in the process of hitting Vail right now, Colorado meterologists are reporting.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Pitkin County Courthouse ICE arrest likely a first