On the Hill: Snowing at the Beav’
February 14, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding underneath Cinch Express Lift at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 1″ overnight, 1″ in last 24 hours, 1″ in last 48 hours and 14″ in last week
Weather: Windy, cloudy, no sun in sight and snow falling.
Liftline status: Not too bad
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Conditions are tough today at the Beav’. It is windy and the snow is coming down hard (not quantity). It hurts when the snow comes in contact with skin because of the wind and type of snow, which I am comparing to frozen Dippin Dots.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts chance of snow through Sunday night.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed