On the Hill: Snowing at the Beav’
February 14, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding underneath Cinch Express Lift at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 1″ overnight, 1″ in last 24 hours, 1″ in last 48 hours and 14″ in last week
Weather: Windy, cloudy, no sun in sight and snow falling.
Liftline status: Not too bad
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Conditions are tough today at the Beav’. It is windy and the snow is coming down hard (not quantity). It hurts when the snow comes in contact with skin because of the wind and type of snow, which I am comparing to frozen Dippin Dots.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts chance of snow through Sunday night.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Letter: Let Vail Resorts worry about its own employees
- Crews clear rock slide blocking both lanes on I-70 near Dowd Junction
- Native son, local firefighter Eric Hill dies in CDOT accident
- Eagle County Schools names three superintendent finalists
- Whistle Pig Vail announces Nathaniel Rateliff as part of 2019 lineup