On the Hill: Snowing hard at Vail
February 10, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down Whiskey Jack at Vail. While China Bowl and Blue Sky Basin were closed this morning, they opened around 10:30 or so today.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 6 inches new snow and 17 inches in last week as of 5 a.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Liftline status: Busy
Run of the day: Anything in Blue Sky
Breakdown: While it was closed at the time of this report, Blue Sky Basin is now open after days of being closed. There’s likely to be a foot or two of untracked snow back there.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says it should continue snowing through Monday
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed