On the Hill: So much snow in Vail
February 2, 2016
VIDEO: During heavy powder conditions, Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent John LaConte reports from the Dragon’s Teeth and Mudslide runs on Vail Mountain, which has recorded 29 inches of new snow in the last 72 hours.
Vail Daily reporter John LaConte is riding a swallow tail snowboard from Weston Backcountry in today’s episode of On the Hill.
LaConte uses a GoScope pole mount, get 20% off yours at Go-Scope.com by using promo code: vaildaily20
Trending In: On The Hill
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days