On the Hill: So much snow in Vail
February 2, 2016
VIDEO: During heavy powder conditions, Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent John LaConte reports from the Dragon’s Teeth and Mudslide runs on Vail Mountain, which has recorded 29 inches of new snow in the last 72 hours.
Vail Daily reporter John LaConte is riding a swallow tail snowboard from Weston Backcountry in today’s episode of On the Hill.
LaConte uses a GoScope pole mount, get 20% off yours at Go-Scope.com by using promo code: vaildaily20
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack