On the Hill: Spring skiing at Vail
February 16, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding up to “The Edge” bronze statue of Bode Miller.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow overnight, 13 inches in last week
Weather: Warm and very cloudy
Recommended Stories For You
Liftline status: Not as bad as expected for a holiday weekend.
Breakdown: With warm temperatures and a large base, Vail is experiencing spring skiing conditions in mid February. The only problem is, the sun is not out, so visibility is difficult.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says we’re supposed to get snow Sunday night
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident