On the Hill Summer: Longboarding on Potato Patch Road
June 27, 2013
The Upper Eagle is flowing just over 1,300 cubic feet per second and the Lower Eagle was at 433 CFS at about 1:15 p.m.
Today we’re cruising down Potato Patch Road in Vail, heading down to the Red Sandstone Creek.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America by USA Today
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019