On the Hill: Sun returns to Vail
December 31, 2014
VIDEO: On a sunny close to 2014, local snowboarder Kam Weakley fills in for Vail Daily on-snow correspondent John LaConte and snows viewers the nicely groomed terrain on Vail Mountain.
Vail Daily reporter John LaConte uses a GoScope pole mount, and wears socks and gloves from Colorado company Kind Design. Get 20% off your orders at Go-Scope.com and/or kinddesign.co by using the following promo code: vaildaily20
VAIL OFFICIAL REPORT: 0 inches of new snow in the 24 hours as of 4:52 a.m.
CONDITIONS: Very sunny
SNOWCAST: The National Weather Service says there’s a chance of snow for Thursday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Biggest piece of Vail Valley real estate business is now a higher price range
- Vail Valley-based Hackernoon using equity crowdfunding to fuel new growth
- Eagle County struggles with record number of suicide deaths in 2018
- Vail’s Lindsey Vonn hurts knee; to miss Lake Louise
- Vail Valley immigration attorneys regularly deal with visa expiration cases