On the Hill: Sun returns to Vail
December 31, 2014
VIDEO: On a sunny close to 2014, local snowboarder Kam Weakley fills in for Vail Daily on-snow correspondent John LaConte and snows viewers the nicely groomed terrain on Vail Mountain.
Vail Daily reporter John LaConte uses a GoScope pole mount, and wears socks and gloves from Colorado company Kind Design. Get 20% off your orders at Go-Scope.com and/or kinddesign.co by using the following promo code: vaildaily20
VAIL OFFICIAL REPORT: 0 inches of new snow in the 24 hours as of 4:52 a.m.
CONDITIONS: Very sunny
SNOWCAST: The National Weather Service says there’s a chance of snow for Thursday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Suspects in Lake Christine Fire arrested at residence in Basalt
- Eagle County wildfires could have knocked out electricity to thousands
- Eagle County, local towns are being asked to help fund Forest Service operations
- Modular homes are being used for a growing number of Vail Valley projects
- Obituary: Zachary Domenico, Jan. 25, 1990, to July 7, 2018