On the Hill: Sunny skies at the Beav’
February 24, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding in Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inch overnight, 1 inch in last 48 hours and 7″ in last week.
Weather: Sunny, windy.
Liftline status: Getting busy
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: The snow that fell overnight is piling up in places due to the wind.
Snowcast: From Monday night through Tuesday night, weather models are forecasting anywhere between an inch and 10 inches for areas along and north of I-70, reports Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates