On the Hill: Sunny skies at the Beav’
February 24, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding in Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 1 inch overnight, 1 inch in last 48 hours and 7″ in last week.
Weather: Sunny, windy.
Liftline status: Getting busy
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: The snow that fell overnight is piling up in places due to the wind.
Snowcast: From Monday night through Tuesday night, weather models are forecasting anywhere between an inch and 10 inches for areas along and north of I-70, reports Joel Gratz with opensnow.com.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail