On the Hill: Sun’s out at Beaver Creek
February 22, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Latigo at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight, 5″ in last 48 hours and 6″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly sunny and cold
Liftline status: Not too bad
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Conditions are great at the Beav’ Friday with the sun shining and great snow abound from Thursday morning’s snowfall.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow through Sunday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days