On the Hill: Sun’s out at Beaver Creek
February 22, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Latigo at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight, 5″ in last 48 hours and 6″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly sunny and cold
Liftline status: Not too bad
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Conditions are great at the Beav’ Friday with the sun shining and great snow abound from Thursday morning’s snowfall.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of snow through Sunday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort