On the Hill: Sun’s out at the Beav’
February 12, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Willy’s Face under Centennial Express at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight, 0″ in last 24 hours, 2″ in last 48 hours and 14″ in last week
Weather: Mostly sunny with a few clouds Wednesday morning.
Liftline status: Not too bad
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: It’s another great day at the Beav’ with the sun shining in the morning and great pockets of power scattered all over the mountain.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a 60 percent chance of snow Wednesday and a 70 percent chance Wednesday night, with 1-3 inches predicted. The temperatures are expected to stay warm this week.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints