On the Hill: Take a cruise at Beaver Creek
February 24, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Strawberry Park at Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0 inches overnight, 1 inch in last 48 hours and 6″ in last week.
Weather: Sunny, windy.
Liftline status: Getting busy
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Sunny skies are making today a great day to ride groomers.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts sunny skies Monday with a chance of snow the rest of the week.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19