On the Hill: Take a cruise down Cresta at Beaver Creek
February 19, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Larkspur at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight, 1″ in last 48 hours and 3″ in last week.
Weather: Partly cloudy with the sun peaking through in the morning
Liftline status: Getting busy
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Parts of the mountain are getting icy, and cold temperatures are making the snow a little chunky in trees and icy in other spots.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts an 80 percent chance os snow Wednesday, with accumulation of less than 1 inch. It also forecasts a chance of snow through Saturday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move