On the Hill: Take a cruise down Cresta at Beaver Creek
February 19, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Larkspur at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight, 1″ in last 48 hours and 3″ in last week.
Weather: Partly cloudy with the sun peaking through in the morning
Liftline status: Getting busy
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Parts of the mountain are getting icy, and cold temperatures are making the snow a little chunky in trees and icy in other spots.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts an 80 percent chance os snow Wednesday, with accumulation of less than 1 inch. It also forecasts a chance of snow through Saturday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Actress Rebel Wilson medically rescued from Aspen slopes citing the ‘vibe’
- I-70 closed in Glenwood Canyon after fatality in traffic incident
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow facing lawsuit after Utah skiing accident
- El Chapo likely off to ‘Alcatraz of the Rockies’ in Colorado
- Vail Valley hotels take five of top 10 spots on list of best hotels in Colorado