On the Hill: Take a president’s Day cruise at Beaver Creek
February 17, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Gold Rush at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 1″ overnight, 1″ in last 24 hours and 5″ in last week.
Weather: Sunny skies and colder temperatures.
Liftline status: Getting busy
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: The first cold night in we’ve seen in a a few days has prevented more melting, but also hardened up the surface today.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts sunny days Monday and Tuesday with snow likely Wednesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail