On the Hill: Take a run on Vail’s Northstar
December 1, 2013
VIDEO: Reporter John LaConte takes a fast cruise down a freshly groomed Northstar run at Vail
Vail official report: 0″ new snow overnight, 1″ in last week
Weather: Very cloudy today and cold, with temps in the teens and below
Liftline status: Gondola One and Chair 4 weren’t crowded at all this morning, but that’s likely to change as the day moves on
Recommended Stories For You
Run of the day: Northstar was groomed
Breakdown: Join Vail Daily ‘On the Hill’ reporter John LaConte for a cruise down Northstar and over the famed “sign jump” at Vail
Snowcast: Maybe something for today, reports NOAA, and then a big snow system could be headed our way for Tuesday and beyond.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Some Vail Valley residents felt small earthquakes that hit Glenwood Springs