On the Hill: Upper Cady’s now open on Vail Mountain
November 30, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte gets first tracks through Cady’s Cafe in Vail moments after it opened for the 2014-15 season on Nov. 30, a cloudy morning.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
VAIL OFFICIAL REPORT: 0″ new snow in last 24 hours as of 5 a.m.
CONDITIONS: Very cloudy
Recommended Stories For You
SNOWCAST: There’s a 20 percent chance of snow for tonight, reports the National Weather Service.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Forest Service authorizes Golden Peak plan, Vail Mountain’s first expansion since Blue Sky Basin
- Former Denver Broncos quarterback Chad Kelly formally charged with felony trespassing
- Jonny Moseley, a ski bum touting a ski rum
- Vail’s events funding group praised; 13 new events to be funded in 2019