On the Hill: Upper Cady’s now open on Vail Mountain
November 30, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte gets first tracks through Cady’s Cafe in Vail moments after it opened for the 2014-15 season on Nov. 30, a cloudy morning.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
VAIL OFFICIAL REPORT: 0″ new snow in last 24 hours as of 5 a.m.
CONDITIONS: Very cloudy
Recommended Stories For You
SNOWCAST: There’s a 20 percent chance of snow for tonight, reports the National Weather Service.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Suspects in Lake Christine Fire arrested at residence in Basalt
- Eagle County wildfires could have knocked out electricity to thousands
- Eagle County, local towns are being asked to help fund Forest Service operations
- Modular homes are being used for a growing number of Vail Valley projects
- Obituary: Zachary Domenico, Jan. 25, 1990, to July 7, 2018